Jul 25, 2013

I'm finally 18!

So yesterday was my birthday!! :D
I guess you could say I'm "all grown up" now, haha. Although I don't feel any older..

Anyway, I never do much for my birthdays anymore, but I still had a lovely day!
My mom and I baked a cake together - a delicious, Greek, chocolate one. & when we were making it, we almost forgot the flour and nearly destroyed the cake, but it gave us a good laugh afterwards and the cake still tasted absolutely amazing. I also made some cute drinks to go with the cake using cranberry juice, ginger ale and orange sherbet ice cream! They were also super delicious, I was quite proud of myself actually.

Here are some photos from my little birthday bash!








Well I look pretty gross in that last picture, but oh well.
I had a great time yesterday so thank you to my sisters for being little darlings, to my mom for baking the cake with me and being my best friend, and to my dad for just being an awesome dad. It's going to be extremely bittersweet leaving for college in August, but thankfully I'll still be really near (:

-Vanessa xx 




No comments:

Post a Comment