These photos are from a test shoot I did with my sister, Roxanne. This was our first official shoot together, but the pictures didn't turn out too great. We still have a lot of improving to do, especially when it comes to lighting and facial expressions. I'd have to say we've improved a lot since then though! (this shoot was in March of this year).
our location for the shoot.
I'd like to use this location again someday, to take better pictures!
me in black and white. I always like to make at least one photo from each shoot black and white. there's just something special about black and white photographs.
my sister Roxanne is seriously such a good poser. she really knows how to manipulate different positions.
this is my favorite picture of Roxy that I shot that day, simply because her shirt and hair were both flowing in the same direction, and the light landed perfectly on the middle of her arm.
& that's it from this first test shoot! Hopefully I'll make time to reuse this location someday, and hopefully those pictures will come out looking more natural (:
-Vanessa





No comments:
Post a Comment